••• ••• ••• ••• ••• PLEASE READ FIRST! ••• ••• ••• ••• •••
• Treatment for moderate to severe acne. Not for sensitive skin.
• Test on a small affected area for 2-3 days. Additional acne may occur and is a normal side effect.
• Redness, irritation, peeling and dry skin should be expected. If severe, reduce use to once a day or every other day.
• You must use an oil-free moisturizer after treatments to manage irritation.
• Benzoyl peroxide will bleach fabrics. Use white/old towels & linens during treatment.
CLEAR YOUR SKIN
Humane's acne wash clears your skin and helps prevent future breakouts. It's a powerful medication that kills acne-causing bacteria directly in the pores where pimples start.
Start changing the way your skin looks today.
Unlike other major skin care brands, we refuse to use questionable ingredients like:• Propylene Glycol: Skin-conditioning agent associated with dermatitis & hives.
Character is what you do when no one is watching. You won't find any hidden chemicals in our formulations.
A HIGHER STANDARD
The FDA does not review, nor does it have the authority to regulate what goes into cosmetics before they are marketed for consumer use.
Our mission is to raise the bar for personal care products, starting with honesty and transparency.